Saturday, October 13, 2007

RIC'ed sexual knowledge

Hi guys,

Closely allied to the sexual conscious that I spoke about in the previous post is the matter of sexual knowledge. Most males from their very early years have a sexual consciousness before they know what it is. Perhaps this sexual conscious arises intuitively when discover what delights touching their genitals will produce. Male babies are known to experience erections from their earliest days. Little boys may realize their sexual knowledge in the presence of an adored daddy or other males in the family, or perhaps of other men they look up to. If their fathers are loving and affirming, they will exult in their strong, masculine persons. A little boy will say, "I want to grow up to be like daddy." That is perhaps the birth of their sexual consciousness.

Sexual knowledge is rather different. A boy may have an intuitive knowledge of sex just by realizing his gender and the masculinity of males in his life. Society may also impress this upon him. A good father is one who will tell his son the facts of life, i.e. those of sex. But unfortunately most parents are too ashamed or squeamish to impart this sexual knowledge. That has been my sad experience. I had to find out for myself, and I had a most unfortunate experience with a family physician as a teenager who imparted to me his negative experiences about masturbation.

So I suffered from intense guilt until the minister of our family church called in a reputable medical doctor to give a much more enlightened exposition of the facts of life to our youth group. This was when I was a junior or senior in high school. He said that masturbation was natural and even good for you, if you do it in private. That has been my watchword since then. Would that there were many other doctors like him.

Since then, over the years, this sexual knowledge has been focused in my RIC'ed penis and in my masturbation sessions. It has made me more appreciative of the sexual experiences of other males, both circumcised and uncircumcised.

No comments: