Saturday, October 20, 2007

TGIF -- How do you know you're horny??? Under Armour, Yeah!!!

Hi guys,

TGIF!!! Thank God, it's Friday!!! Actually it is already past midnight on an early Saturday morning as I type this entry. It's been a long week, a lot of work done, a conference attended, and a dinner engagement with a professional colleague who has given me plenty of helpful advice. So my mind has been a million miles from penis consciousness, or anything dealing with masturbation until Friday afternoon.

I got an e-mail from Under Armour inviting me to participate in a test of the beta version of their new web site which will be released soon. So while I was doing my usual work this afternoon, I surveyed the functionality of their new web site and their new products. Under Armour uses the sexiest Anglo and African American models to showcase their products. Hence UnderArmour.com drips with sex. I got a boner in my jeans looking what I saw. Under Armour, yeah!!! I may purchase some of your ColdGear soon.

So how do you know you are horny? It's when you have been so busy, that sex is furthest from your mind, and yet your gonads and penis nudge you with blunt messages, let's have a masturbation session. It's when you see erotic pics that give you a raging, firm boner that want go away. And when you take your best buddy out of your pants, he gives you a firm, erect salute, so proud at attention. It makes you glad that you are a man. It's when the glans of your penis is oozing precum even without your trying. Your briefs or jockstrap become moist from precum, almost soaked. It's when you find yourself teasing your penis and glans, and your best buddy is loving the attention you're giving him. He and his two bros pulsate with excitement. Now for some real loving.

No comments: