Sunday, May 18, 2008

Early Sunday morning before 7 a.m.

Hi guys,

I was chatting with several guys on IRC early this morning but I had to put myself to bed because I have an appointment to go to in the seven o'clock hour. I woke up around 6 a.m. just now and laid in bed. While concerns about the immediate future at work were utmost in my mind, I was thinking about my chats on #jack-off-str8, you know the usual, cock size, circumcision status, glans size, how you like to masturbate, etc., etc. My penis stirred and here I am, blogging. My RIC'ed one-eyed buddy wants it so bad and so do I. He's a beauty, high & tight circ, mushroom glans flared, beginning to ooze precum. So I leave it here.

Plus received a note from Matt in Seattle who enjoys my blog. He's considering foreskin restoration, even though he has been mohel'ed. Look forward to chatting with him on Yahoo IM.

Take care.

No comments: