Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thank you all!

Hi guys,

I would like to thank the kind e-mails that I received of late from viewers of my blog. I am glad that you appreciate what I have to say about circumcision and masturbation, among other topics that have gotten me hot, horny and randy over the years.

One of my viewers recently was insistent in getting in touch with me. So I responded a few days ago hoping that our e-mail exchanges would be discrete and certainly would not intrude upon our workplaces. I haven't heard back from him since then. I hope he is doing ok.

It seems that my weekends now fly by too rapidly. That is what I cherish them so much. I have to leisure to blog on the weekend, "far from the madding crowd" of my workplace. Perhaps that has been your experience as well. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnaks again for your collection of images. I hope that you will continue sharing and I hope that no one ever intrudes on you, especially at the workplace. Sincerely, Justin Taylor D

Thom in DC said...

Justin, Thank you. Fortunately what I feared has not happened.